Contact regarding complaints: [email protected]
If the quality of the purchased product turned out to be unsatisfactory you have the right to file a complaint. We are responsible for delivering goods free from physical and legal defects. We assure you that in the event of defects in the sold item we will make every effort to meet the trust placed in us.
The basis and scope of liability for defects in the goods are contained in the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code, in particular in Art. 556 and following of the Civil Code - in the case of sales contracts concluded from December 25, 2014.
The basis and scope of liability to the consumer for non-compliance of the goods with the contract are defined by generally applicable law, in particular the Act of 27 July 2002 on specific terms of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 141, item 1176, as amended) - in the case of sales contracts concluded before December 25, 2014.
1. The Store is obliged to deliver Items without defects.
2. If the item sold has a defect the customer may:
The store is obliged to replace the defective Item with a non-defective one or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the customer. The Store may refuse to satisfy the customer's request if it is impossible to bring the defective item into compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the customer or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible method of compliance with the contract.
3. If the Customer requested replacement of the Item or removal of the defect or submitted a price reduction statement, specifying the amount by which the price is to be reduced, and the store did not respond to this request within fourteen days, it is considered that the request was justified.
4. Statements under the warranty should be sent to the e-mail address [email protected] or the postal address of DAJAR sp. Z o. o. Połtawska 6, 75-072 Koszalin, Poland.
5. In order to exercise the above rights under the warranty the customer should deliver the defective Item at the store's expense to the following address: DAJAR Sp. z o.o.,Różana 9, 75-220 Koszalin, Poland. Before shipping the advertised Items please contact the store to arrange the details. If due to the type of the Item or the method of its installation, the delivery of the Item by the customer would be excessively difficult the customer is obliged to make the Item available to the store in the place where the Item is located.
6. The store is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within 2 years from the date of delivery of the Items to the customer.
7. The claim for the removal of the defect or replacement of the Item with a product free from defects expires after one year from the date of finding the defect. Within this period the customer may submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract or price reduction.
8. The store's responsibility does not include in particular:
9. The term "defect" does not include maintenance, cleaning, replacement or repair of worn-out components or parts of things, replacement of consumables, etc.
10. To use the warranty the customer should submit a proof of purchase.